Monday, October 26, 2009

Jumping into the deep end!


We've done it! We've officially entered the blogging world and yes it has taken me almost an entire day to try and set this thing up. I guess it's a blessing I've been sick in bed all day and needed to pass the time doing something productive...thus the start of our online account to the world!
In reality this is well overdue, considering that most of our family and friends have been contributing to the technological world for years, but I have to admit that I was quite scared to take the plunge. Maybe due to the fact that I've been creatively constipated for sometime now. What if our blog isn't funny or entertaining? What if people find the background, pictures, and format horribly cliche and boring? All questions that have entered my mind over the past months while contemplating this giant leap. All in all I came to the realization that I needed to suck it up...I mean honestly...if my seven year old nephew can compose countless tracks in Garage Band on his own, why can't I learn how to navigate a blog!?
So here it is...a formal welcome into the private lives of Dallas and Kirsten...just promise you won't leave comments on how lame it all is!

14 comments:

  1. Welcome!!! I can't wait to see and hear about your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am excited to read your blog. You always give me a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsten, your blog is lame. Just kidding, it looks great! Can't wait to hear all about your private lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! It's fun and addictive! And your pictures and background are really cute, and you are always funny!
    MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. I like the little amoebas on the side of you blog. Very biologically enthralling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The Tolstoy quote is so you! And I have to say, I am jealous of your design. My blog needs an overhaul! I guess I need a day sick in bed....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, are you really doing this? Delving deep into the archives of heart and soul and then sharing these sundry items with the world at large?

    Rock.on.

    Bring on the adventures, say I...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for finally joining the blogging world. Now you have no excuse to not leave comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEA! I'm excited to see what you guys are up to. Hopefully, you will be better at blogging on a more consistent basis than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very excited to be able to keep up with you! You're SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally!!! I'm excited to read all of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute, kirsten! Glad to see you join the ranks. It's inspired me to think about updating my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed