Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Parc55 Wyndham Hotel at Union Square

After this post I will be officially caught up with blogging.
Dallas has been working insane hours lately.  He's up for promotion this summer and is having to "prove" himself with every move he makes.  I am constantly impressed with his work ethic and am so grateful that he has and will do everything in his power to provide for our family.  Obviously, with all of his work comes the down side...we hardly get to see each other.  Most days he leaves around 7am and doesn't get home until close to 10pm.  Needless to say, we end up missing each other a lot!

Last Friday he called from work saying that I needed to pack an overnight bag and drive into the city.  I love it when he tries to surprise me, I always end up finding out some way or another!  I picked him up from work and we drove over to Union Square downtown San Francisco.  He had gotten us reservations at the Parc 55 hotel.  It was absolutely beautiful!  We had a perfect evening being able to spend time with one another, dining at the hotel restaurant, ordering desert through room service, and sleeping in Saturday morning.  It was exactly what we needed!

Thanks again, sweetheart, for an incredible weekend.  I love you so very much!


2 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed