Friday, January 14, 2011

Erik Adams Family photo shoot

My older brother is an incredible designer with more creative talent than I could ever possibly dream to have.  He is also amazingly supportive and when he found out I wanted to learn more about photography, he immediately opened up for questions and ways to help his obnoxious little sister.
Knowing that practice is one of the best ways to get better, he asked me to do their family photo shoot for the holidays.  Needless to say it was quite entertaining and a ton of fun.
He showed me how to change the settings and what lighting would work best, basically the technological side of things.  And then just let me snap away.  Here are some of my favorite images.
(Click on the image to enlarge it.)



When we got to taking the whole family shots, things got a bit more difficult thanks to little Will...
Needless to say he was less than cooperative!


There literally wasn't a single shot where Will was smiling.  Luckily my brother is one of the most amazing graphic designers and knows how to photoshop basically anything.
Here's there final project...


I had to laugh when I saw it...I know I didn't get a shot like that!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, memoreis...wasn't Will a gem?! Thanks for lending your time and talents to the project, they turned out great and we certainly couldn't have done it with out you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I can expect even more amazingish photos when I come on my next visit?

    Rock on...

    You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! (the kids AND the photos). You'll give Jas a run for his money!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed