Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tammy and Stella Photo Shoot

Before Dallas and I left for the holidays I got the chance to take some adorable pictures of my good friend and her daughter.  Tammy was 9 months pregnant and wanted some shots of Stella with her soon-to-be little sister.  It was such a great opportunity to practice and the first time I was the lone photographer.  True, it helped that I absolutely love both Tammy and Stella, so there wasn't any pressure.  We went to a local park and lucked out with clear skies, instead of the constant rains we had been getting.
These are some of my favorite images from the day.
(Make sure to click on the image to enlarge it.)




I can't get over those gorgeous green eyes!

Like I've mentioned in previous posts, I love and need all the practice I can get, so if you ever want a free session let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Kirsten, these are really amazing. Um, I think I need to hire you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirst...you done good, girl. These are great. Looks like you'll get to be the photog on my next trip. Oh, wait, you already do do that.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed