Saturday, September 10, 2011

Seattle: Pike Place Market

The next morning mom, dad, Stuart, Dallas and I walked up the hill to Pike Place Market for breakfast.  We had fresh baked breads from the local bakery and wondered through the market place.  I love coming to Pike Place.  The colors lined on both sides from food and flowers are absolutely gorgeous.  We bought fresh Rainier cherries, blueberries, and raspberries and then took them to the neighboring park to snack on while we people watched in the sun.  It was the perfect morning!

We couldn't believe how big the shrimp were!  The fish smell was a little strong, but we couldn't resist from taking the classic fish face picture.

I loved all the different flowers row after row, but my favorites were the dahlias.  They have gorgeous heart shape petals and come in vibrant shades.



We had a wonderful morning eating fresh fruits and relaxing.  We made it back to the hotel a few minutes before check out and then headed to the theater to see Les Miserables with the rest of my family.  I'm in love with Seattle!

4 comments:

  1. Dallas looks super gay the way he's smelling the dahlias. It made me laugh. I miss my brudda. And I also miss you! Love the pictures of the flowers though, you got some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do miss Pike Place Market...I haven't been there for a few years now.

    I've got to get back someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend!! missing your blogs... what you up to.. your photography is amazing. The colors are just so vibrant and well beautiful - just like you!!

    big hugs!! H

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed