Monday, February 4, 2013

Photo of the Week 61

I'm super far behind on blogging, I have all of January to catch up on.  Hopefully I'll get to most of it this week, but I highly doubt it!  
This weeks photo of the week was taken over the weekend while my good friend, Tracy, was in town visiting (I'll post more on our adventures together later.)  We had such a great time together, especially on our photo shoot.  She was the perfect model and patiently put up with me posing and fixing her hair every few minutes.  I sure do love her and count myself so grateful to call her my friend.
You're gorgeous, girl!

1 comment:

  1. awww. I feel so honored to have made it on photo of the week! You did a great job with the pictures. Thanks for letting me come and showing me a good time and taking my pictures and letting me borrow your shirt for the shoot. Love you lots and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed