Wednesday, December 23, 2009

San Diego Wild Animal Park


Our third day in San Diego (Tuesday the 15th)
Dallas had a mandatory work training in Los
Angeles he had to attend. It worked out perfectly
since one of my closest friends from college
lives in the San Diego area. Kim picked me
up and we spent the entire day at the Wild
Animal Park. The San Diego Zoo opened the
Wild Animal Park for a breeding ground for
various animals before being placed in the
zoo. I absolutely LOVED seeing so many
different species coexisting; it made me feel
like I was back in Africa! Not to mention that
being with Kim again felt like the good ol' days.
I love her so much and her friendship has
meant the world to me throughout the years.
Dallas was able to meet up with his college
roommate after his training for dinner, so
he wasn't too upset about missing the Wild
Animal Park.

2 comments:

  1. well look at you! A slide show now! Love animals, love the pics and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! The slideshow took me FOREVER to figure out, but I figured it would be easier in the long run when I have a big group of pictures. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed