Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sea World and Anthony's Fish Grotto

During our week in San Diego (Wednesday the 16th), Dallas and I
spent a day at Sea World enjoying the marine life. We saw the
dolphin and orca shows and were able to feed bat rays and explore
the touch ponds. I could spend forever at Sea World! They even
had an ice skating rink set up...nothing like seeing people in shorts
and t-shirts skating on ice! Dallas was a trooper while I was
captivated by all the different exhibits. He was also willing to
pose for the camera, which happened to be quite a lot!



The past few times I have been to Sea World with
friends we have gone to Anthony's Fish Grotto on
the San Diego Harbor. It's a classic fish and chips
restaurant and we got there just in time to eat while
watching the sunset out on the deck. It was absolutely
gorgeous and once again felt incredible to think it
was the middle of December!

4 comments:

  1. "Shamu.....help me to believe!" I am sooooo jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to know you have a blog Kirsten! I'm totally jealous of your travels to Costa Rica and Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset and beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed