Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blue Eyed Birthday Boy


It doesn't get much cuter than those blue eyes!!
Before leaving for Washington, my little nephew Will turned 1.  I was so glad that I was around for the festivities.  I know I am totally biased being his aunt and all, but I can't get enough of him.  He is constantly smiling, laughing, wanting to be held, etc.  He's quite the flirt as well, batting his eyes and laying his head on your leg.  
I think the thing I love the most is how much his siblings adore him.  It is a common occurance for Will to wake up from a nap and within minutes be surrounded by three equally adorable faces smuthering him with excited kisses.  Will is quite the trooper through it all, which makes him even more lovable. 

 
For his birthday Heather made him his very own cake.  He was a little nervous at first so she let Lincoln, Rulon, and Ellis dive into the cake with their hands to show him how it's done.  Needless to say he caught on and within a few minutes nearly slipped into a sugar coma!  

I'm just so grateful that Dallas and I are here with family.  I've always loved the bay area and have loved all the adventures we've had here, but it wouldn't be the same without family so close!

Happy Birthday little Will!  We love you so much and are so grateful you joined our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed