Friday, May 7, 2010

Upcoming Events...

So one of the beautiful things about being unemployed is that I don't have a set schedule to hinder me from activities...namely helping out my family.  I was able to travel to my hometown, Ephrata, the past couple weeks to spend some time with my family.  My youngest brother, Bradley, left on his mission to Brazil and I wanted to make sure that I could spend some time with him before leaving.  I also knew that I'd need to take care of my emotionally charged parents...Bradley is the baby of the family after all.  Their final boy to leave on his mission!  I will further document the activities of this week later...
On Monday, my mom and I drove from Washington down to California, spending a night in some random Oregon town along the way.  We are going to be spending the next two weeks babysitting my older brother's four children.  They live in Concord (only 15 minutes away from Dallas and I) and are celebrating their 10 year anniversary by traveling to Brazil.  Erik and Heather have never left their children before, so it's going to be a fun two weeks!  
So for the next few days, I'll get to babysit the four most adorably crazy nephews and niece with my incredible mom.  In other words...I may not be blogging for the next few days!

4 comments:

  1. A great taste of motherhood! Have fun!! Do your upcoming events involve a trip to Utah (I hope I hope). You could bring your mom...and dad, too, for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your mom and your little kiddos! I love all your recent posts about fun NorCal! You have way too much fun! I hope you will be around when we come in June. I would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for family. You're definitely the ideal free long-term babysitter. Where do I sign up? jk :) Love ya, can't wait for pics of this babysitting adventure.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed