Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cherry Picking and Four Wheeling

After our crazy weekend at Ensign Ranch at the end of June, my family drove over the mountains to Ephrata.  Over the next few days there were over 20 people coming and going from my parents house, so needless to say it was a bit chaotic, but I loved every minute of it!  

We were all raised on our families farm, Willow Drive Nursery.  I have so many fun memories running through the orchards, picking fruit off the trees, playing games with all the cousins, etc.  It was fun to see the next generation of kids enjoying the very same thing.  Grandpa had fun taking all the kids on their own four wheeler rides and pretty soon we pulled out the "Mule", a glorified golf cart that Dallas and I took the little ones out on.  We all had fun eating fresh cherries off the trees and feeling the wind in our hair.  I forget how beautiful and peaceful home is sometimes, since it's been years since I've lived there.  This was also Dallas's first time visiting in the summer with everything green and alive, as opposed to Winter for the holidays.  We loved being home and spending so much time with family.

2 comments:

  1. I want to go Cherry Picking! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice..
    It is very good to make fun with your families and go to enjoy the Cherry Picking...

    Scavenger Hunt

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed