Monday, February 15, 2010

A Weekend of LOVE

Wow with a title like that, who couldn't pass up on reading this post!?
I have long since adored celebrating Valentine's Day. It's a day totally devoted to letting those in your life know that they are loved...hot great is that!?
This weekend, since it fell on a Sunday, we even got to celebrate for two whole days!
On Saturday, Dallas sweetly took me to the matinee of Valentine's Day where the movie lived up to the hype of every other cheesy chick flick. I could feel Dallas cringing while trying to hold back laughter during a few of the scenes, but I loved every minute of it.
Then we got dressed up for a nice dinner in the city. He took me to the Japanese restaurant, Ame, at the St. Regis hotel in down town San Francisco. The food was incredible and I loved the peaceful atmosphere. I love how Dallas loves gourmet food. We have become quite the food snobs while living in the Bay area; we just wish the prices were
more reasonable!

Sunday, I surprised Dallas with breakfast in bed, decorating our apartment with hearts dedicated to my hot husband, and then a romantic home cooked dinner. I know...I cooked TWO whole meals in one day! I think it's a record!

My accountant truly is hot!

Simply put: I love my husband! I love my Dallas!


7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I loved our fancy meal last Valentines Day on our hot double Valentines date!! ha ha... As much fun as we had last year... and how I wish I were there right now... I am sure you guys were glad to spend V-Day alone this year. :o)
    Love you and miss you TONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like him, after all you DID marry him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute and fun Valentine's Day! I love the Bay Area... so awesome and romantic. You look beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so cute!! I love the steamy accountant love notes. Too funny. You kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha kirsten you are too cute. loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! It sounds great to be married to you! Love Allie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say I am so jealous of you! Every time I check your blog you and your husband are doing something so fun. Jared and I did that before we were married now that we are married and I am a stay at home wife the fun activities we have are weekend bike rides, but never fun adventures like you. You guys are so cute I love it!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed