Friday, February 11, 2011

Tori Photo Shoot

You really can't beat this weather.  We have had gorgeous blue skies and temps in the high 60's, 70's which has made for  some gorgeous picture opportunities.  On the way driving to my brother's place the other day, I saw a gorgeous patch of yellow wild flowers growing right off the main road.  I immediately thought about how great that would be to take pictures in.  Luckily my good friend was willing to let me borrow her daughter for an hour.  The lighting was harsher than I would have liked, with absolutely no clouds to help filter the shadows, but Tori was such a trooper and we were able to get some great shots.

Make sure to click on the picture to enlarge the image.
















4 comments:

  1. i love YOUR pictures! this little girly is so cute! and i love the flowers everywhere! Hope you guys are doing well! it was nice to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, the landscape is green and beautiful there? You are so making me want to come back for a visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job. It's not easy getting pictures of her. I LOVE THEM! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous kirst! you are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed