Thursday, March 24, 2011

Martinez Shoreline


There are several reasons why I love Dallas.
His patience level is extraordinary.
On Sunday, after church, we decided to explore the Martinez Shoreline a few miles from our apartment.  There was a perfect window of three hours where the sun came out and the rains ceased.  I figured it was the perfect opportunity to practice photography.  




This is where Dallas's patience came into play...I mean what guy really wants to stand around and get his picture taken over and over again?  But, this is why I love him so much!  With only a few complaints, Dallas stood wherever I wanted him to and even whipped out his million dollar smile for me.  He's literally a saint and I love him for it.





Don't you just love him!?
He really is simply perfect for me.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting him, but with how you capture his spirit, I'm so glad he's your partner for life! Your photography is beautiful. It's such a privilege to get to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great. And here at the Pereira house we think Dallas is pretty awesome, too! *Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're turning into quite the photog, Kirst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get him to do this? My husband HATES being photographed! I would love him to be silly and pose for me. Lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed