Thursday, September 30, 2010

I wish, I wish


Stella is my little friend.  Her mom is one of my closest friends in the ward and my neighbor on the block we live.  Every so often I get the chance to babysit Stella.  She is such a sweet little three year old and SO girly.  Basically she is the perfect little buddy for me!
The other day when she came over she brought a whole bag full of nail polish.  She was so excited to use it...please note the long dribble on my big toe!
I sat back just laughing and loving how much fun it is to be surrounded by such joy for life.  I miss that now that I'm not teaching.

Hopefully someday Dallas and I will be able to have our own little "Stella", a little buddy to paint toe nails with, sing Disney princess songs with, giggle, and read books to.
I wish...I wish...

3 comments:

  1. Love it. My nieces want to do these things too. Don't worry.... your time will come. And when it does, you will be a great mom. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to train up your slave labor! (: You are currently a fantastic influence on a lot of kids - this little girl, for instance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh kirsten! i love you!!! you are so patient! i always tell my nieces no to painting my toes cuz i dont want to clean it up!!! haha. so much fun! and i KNOW your princess is just getting ready for the awesome adventure she will have with you. love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed