Thursday, May 5, 2011

Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

I'm in love with color.
Color in clothes, food, people, my classroom; basically color makes everything more magical.

While Tracy and I were in Orlando we spent a day at Epcot center.  We had no clue that we would be going at the perfect time...during the International Flower and Garden Festival.  To say that Epcot was covered in flowers would be an understatement.  The horticultural department spent countless hours creating hundreds of arrangements, sculptures, and exhibits made entirely out of living plants.  I have never seen so much color in my life...it was perfect!  Tracy and I literally spent the day searching for all the different sculptures around the park and since both of us are obsessed with photography, we were able to capture some pretty beautiful images.  I'm sure you'll recognize my favorite princess at the end.  You gotta love Disney and their creativity!

I realize that I am posting a ton of pictures, but I couldn't simply choose a few, it would not have done it justice.  So enjoy all the color and Make sure to click on the images to enlarge them.









6 comments:

  1. I'm speechless! That must have been amazing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsten...I've been wanting to go during the flower show and now through your great photography I have had the opportunity. I'll go for real someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have wanted to experience Epcot for the first time at ANY other time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those are some beautiful pictures! I think I need to go on a vacation and take you along to be my personal photographer! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. W.o.w.

    Looks an awful lot like my garden...oh wait, I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those garden pics are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed