Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Keeping Up With The Jones

This afternoon I had a fun photo shoot with the Jones Family.  They're moving in a week and wanted to get some pictures of their little one, since she's a true California girl.  It was so much fun to be around such an active, funny family.  They have two adorable boys and a six month old girl, whom the boys absolutely love.  It was pretty great watching them maul her with kisses every chance they got!  I have several images to go through still, but here's a quick preview of how beautiful this family is.  And on a side note, Amy is so stinkin' creative and made the adorable headband...yeah I'm jealous I don't have a talent in that department!

Make sure to click on the images to enlarge them.



2 comments:

  1. beautiful! wow, you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!I love the life and color in your photos. I'd still love for you to take pictures of Grant!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed