Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Date with little Will

A few days ago I took my little nephew, Will, out for our special day together.  True, he is only 2 and will not remember our outings, but I couldn't wait to spend a little one on one time with him.  Will holds a very special place in my heart.  I've mentioned before that his birth and subsequent years of cuddling have been extremely therapeutic for me, especially during our miscarriages.  Will's hugs, laughter, and mischievous personality are so addicting and lovable.  You can't help but fall in love with this little guy!

We weren't out all day, just a few hours and we kept our outing local.  I took him to Water World in Concord with a good friend and neighbor of mine, Michelle.  She has an adorable little 6 month old, Brooks, that Will had a lot of fun growling at.  We mostly stayed in the kiddie area of the swim park, but did venture out to the lazy river for a little while.  Will brought his favorite swim toy with him and was literally inseparable from it.  I decided at the last minute to bring along Dallas's old point and shoot camera to capture some of the fun.  It felt so weird to hold such a small camera again!

I had so much fun with my little guy.
I made sure to lather him up with sunscreen, change his swim diaper, feed him snacks, and keep him hydrated...I felt like such a mom!

I love you little Will!
Thanks for letting me shower you with hugs and kisses whenever I see you!






2 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed