Monday, August 29, 2011

Neighborhood Celebrates Shawn's Birthday

At the end of July, our neighborhood block got together to help celebrate Shawn's birthday.  His wife, Aubrey, is a close friend of mine that I've had a blast serving with in Primary.  We all brought something to share for dinner and then started up the BBQ.  I've loved the summer days here in California allowing everyone to get out and have fun with each other!

Shawn blowing out his candles.

Who would have thought that the parking lot would be such an awesome hangout!?  Now if only we could find a good patch of grass...
The Bishop came riding in on his motorcycle to help celebrate the festivities.  His son, Nick, joined in as well.  Like father; like son!
It's no secret that Dallas and I have been trying to start a family.  It's been a frustrating and unsuccessful process, but I have to admit that I have the most amazing friends surrounding me.  They are so understanding about letting me fawn over their children and practice my photography on them.  There were so many opportunities at this party to capture what sweethearts they are.  
Look what cuties I have around me...





I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such incredible friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! But I have to admit it left me with a gaping pit in my stomach. I am so homesick! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guitar shot is my absolute favorite...I LOVE IT! Rock it, girl!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed