Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm A Brunette!

The last thing Dallas and I did before leaving San Diego...
COLORING MY HAIR!
Luckily my friend Kim is an amazing hair stylist, among other things, and knew exactly what to do and what would look the best. I was feeling like a change and decided to go back to my original color (yes I am really naturally this dark, but have been lightening my hair for years). I think I am going to love having to travel down to see Kim every 5-6 weeks for my color touchups!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! But, wow - you are as dark as me, now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing... you look just as gorgeous with Blonde hair AND Brown hair. Lucky... I wish I could say the same. I tried blonde one summer.... I never tried it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. love it my friend! i'm i'm totally game for you to come back EVERY 6 weeks.:) we had so much fun with you guys! love you!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed