Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crepes at Pier 39


There's a place at pier 39 called Crepes that we have fallen in love with.  Last year when we all got together we found this little treasure, so of course we had to revisit for lunch.  The pictures some what show my love for Ari and her love for crepes!  There are so many different flavors, but my favorite will always be banana nutella...amazing.  It was the perfect continuation to our adventurous day after our duck boat tour.

After lunch we couldn't help but explore Fisherman's Wharf and Embarcadero street.  I am constantly amazed by the personality of this city and find myself so incredibly blessed to live here.  Once again, our house is always open to guests!


2 comments:

  1. ME!!! I am coming to visit again soon! It will be a whole new experience with our nifty camera's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these shots are making me miss you and California all the more...

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed