Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Daxton's Wet Tshirt Contest

Our little guy likes to drool.
I wish I could say that the drool is due to teething, but he's been drooling like this for a couple months now and there are NO teeth in sight.  He also likes to chew on things, his fingers (fist) especially, so there tends to be a pool of drool at the bottom of his elbow as well.  I guess I just didn't realize how WET everything was going to be when raising a baby.  I should count myself lucky though, since it is purely drool, no snot, no vomit, just drool.  I have to remind myself that as long as this little guy is smiling, eating, and sleeping well that things are just fine here in the Perkins' home...even if Daxton's shirts are see-through by the end of day!
I love the glistening skin in the above pictures.  Makes you want to give him a big wet hug, doesn't it!?



Notice the constant drip?
It reminds me of a leaky faucet you can't quite get turned off.  No matter how many times I wipe that drip away, within a few seconds it has returned.
Oddly enough, I still can't resist giving him big hugs and kisses with a gorgeous face like that.  I'm pretty in love with this little guy!

3 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how handsome he is; drool and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the drooly stage?! I remember we finally had to buy bibs with a plastic back so Brooke could keep her clothes on for more than half a day. Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would snuggle with him.... drool & all!! (:

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed