Monday, November 19, 2012

Jumping Bean

Now that Daxton is awake for longer stretches of the day it has become a bit more difficult to get ready in the mornings.  I'm sure this will only become more challenging when he gets older and when we add more children to the mix.  As a problem solver Dallas came up with the idea of bringing Daxton's jumper upstairs to our bedroom and placing it in front of our floor length mirror in the mornings.  Yes, I married a genius!
Daxton plays eagerly in his jumper now and has even met a new best friend.  He stares at his reflection in the mirror and giggles loudly while jumping up and down.  Oh the joys of loving yourself!
And for me...I can continue to take my time getting ready in the mornings.  Thank you sweet baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed