Saturday, April 30, 2011

Harry Potter World: Honeydukes

While visiting Harry Potter World, we spent a lot of time at Honeydukes, the Hogsmeade sweet shop.  It was amazing to walk in and immediately feel like you were five years old again with the excitement of colorful candy everywhere you turned.  I thought about all of my adorable nieces and nephews and how much they would have loved to be there with me.  I figured it was the perfect place to bring home souvenirs.  Every Flavor Beans (jelly beans in yummy and disgusting flavors packaged together) was a perfect option for everyone back home.  I also brought back dark chocolate mint frogs and told the kids they had to bite the heads off quickly or they would jump away.  Last night Dallas and I had dinner with my brother and his family and had a blast watching the kids be soaked up in the magic of Harry Potter.  They were so excited to try the candy from Honeydukes and kept waiting for the frogs to come to life.  I "forgot" to tell the kids that some of the jelly beans tasted horrible and Lincoln ate one tasting like bogies...needless to say that spawned a mission for him to try and get someone to taste the vomit flavor ones!  I sure do love my family!
Thank you, Honeydukes, for helping us have so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing multiple posts on Harry Potter World. It was just THAT awesome. Oh how I love you and again...you got some amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed