Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth

Once again, our apartment has become "Hotel California" for the next few days.
My friends from Utah, Janelle and Jason, arrived yesterday for a fun-filled spring break week.  After work today I thought it would be fun to take them sailing on the Adventure Cat Catamaran.  We parked at Pier 39, ate lunch (Crepes!), "whipped our hair back and forth," and then hopped aboard our sailboat.  
The wind picked up and made for a crazy couple hours out on the water, but we had a blast!  Jason took one for the team and blocked a massive wave for us girls, which left him drenched and cold.  We were also able to watch wind surfers and kite boarders after sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge.

Enjoy the highlights of our GORGEOUS day in the San Francisco Bay...







3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness... I need to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me think of the song "I whip my hair back and forth" By Willow Smith :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! That was our theme song for the day! We couldn't get it out of our heads. I've decided I really like that little Willow :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed