Sunday, August 25, 2013

Reynolds Family Visit

I know I've written numerous times about how much I've loved living in our dingy apartments, obviously not for the apartments themselves, but for the amazing group of people that live there.  Throughout our 5 years of living on that one street, we've been blessed with some of the most incredible friends we could have ever asked for.  So it is no surprise that when those great friends who've moved away come back to visit for the day, I get super excited!  
Sarah emailed me a few months back letting me know that she and her adorable family would be in town for a quick visit, so I quickly added her to our "Fun" calendar and began counting down the days til I got to give her and her adorable little ones big hugs.  Tragically the morning that they were to arrive, I woke with the worst pain in my throat.  I ended up heading straight to the walk-in clinic where I was promptly diagnosed with strep throat.  Dallas witnessed quite the breakdown when I got home and let him know that I would be contagious for the next 48 hours.  I was so sad that I wouldn't be able to hang out with the Reynolds Family.  I guess the one good thing about the day was that I got to stand on the balcony and at least watch them interact.  It was fun to see Daxton and Leah play together again and to hear about how the family is doing in Texas.  We had a few "Romeo and Juliet" moments as I tried to call down from the balcony window.  I sure do love them and wish I could have snuggled with her little kiddos!  I guess this just means we need to meet up on the east coast this time!

My point of view while Dallas took pictures of the Reynolds Family.

I got to peer through the railings of the stairwell once the party was moved inside.  Such a sweet little boy!

Here are some of the pictures Dallas took of their afternoon catching up.

Happy Reynolds family

So in love with Leah's hair!
Dallas couldn't get Daxton or Leah to sit still long enough for a picture so this was the best he got of the two of them together again.  So fun to see them playing again!
We love the Reynolds family and are so grateful for their friendship.  We definitely miss them, but are excited about our future adventures together!  Thanks for the great visit, guys.  Sorry I was too sick to really interact much, but we loved getting to see you all!

1 comment:

  1. We were so happy to just SEE you guys! We miss you and can't wait to spend more time with you in February. Let's start planning our weekend Pensacola trip ASAP. :D

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed