Friday, June 22, 2012

Flashback Friday: Mountain of Brothers

I've been thinking a lot about family lately.
We are going to be leaving for a family reunion over the next few weeks and I've been so excited thinking about spending quality time with everyone.  Daxton and I spent yesterday at the zoo with my sister-in-law Heather and her four kids.  She's 9 months pregnant with their fifth and I'm so excited to meet another gorgeous niece soon!  (On a side note, Heather is a serious rockstar being able to coral 4 crazy kids, push a stroller, and hike up and down the hills of the Oakland Zoo all while being a week out of her due date!)  The best part of the day was watching Daxton interact with his cousins.  Well, watching his cousins try to interact with him (he slept for a good portion of the day.)  It got me so excited to be able to introduce him to his other cousins soon.  My younger brother, Richard, and his wife are pregnant with their third as well, due in January.  We are so thrilled for them!  They have two gorgeous girls with so much personality.  I can't wait to give them huge hugs!
Anyway, since I've been thinking so much about family, I thought a quick flashback on my brothers would be perfect for today.  This goes back to December 2007.  The last time that everyone was home for the holidays.  We had just spent the afternoon sledding and somehow I convinced them all to pose for a few pictures.  I still have no clue how I got them all to be a part of this!  I love my brothers and am so grateful three have married such amazing women whom are now such amazing sisters to me.  Thanks for such a fun memory guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed