Monday, July 16, 2012

3 Months Old

On June 27th, our little guy turned 3 months old.
For his 3 month birthday I took him in to get weighed so we could see how much he has grown.  I am constantly amazed at how quickly he is growing and changing.
It is bittersweet watching all of this take place.
It is so much fun watching him discover new things around him, learn how to hold his head, focus on us, smile and interact.  But I have to admit that it makes me very sad at how fast it is all going.  I can't believe how much he has changed in these past few weeks.  We've already had to pack several clothes away that no longer fit and he wants to look around instead of constantly snuggling with his mommy.  I'm making sure to savor every little moment with our precious baby.  I know that there will soon come a time when he will not like all the kisses I give him; not want me to hold his hands and tickle his feet.  So I am going to love every minute I can!  I sure do love you, little one.

Newborn---3 Months
At three months he is weighing in at 14 pounds, 12 ounces.

PLAYING WITH DADDY





I can't get over these next few pictures.  They help show that even though he is growing and changing so quickly, Daxton is still just our little guy!  After feeding he tends to fall asleep and it is a constant battle to get him to burp.  It's pretty cute to see him slumped in a 'milk coma' as we pat his back.  I guess the motion must be soothing.


What a beautiful little boy!

Daxton, you've blessed our family in more ways than we can count.  Mommy and Daddy love you so very much and feel so blessed to be your parents.
Love you, sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed