Monday, July 16, 2012

Lovin' Instagram

Life has been extra busy lately, which has put the blogging world a bit behind.  I hate it when I get behind on the blog, because it tends to feel more and more overwhelming with each day and needing to document our lives.  I consider blogging to be my way of keeping a virtual journal; a record of our little families adventures, which I think is very important.

On Mother's Day Dallas got me an iPhone.
I know...I'm a few years behind the times just getting one now, but I am LOVING it!  I'm not big into all the game apps (my life seems too busy to sit and play games most days) but I do love the app "Instagram."  It's a program where you can take quick pictures, use cool filter effects on the image, and then post them for your friends to see.  I've been loving all the memories I've been able to capture since I am not always able to carry around my nice camera (my hands seem to be more tied down lately!)

I figured I would share with you...
(If you already follow me on instagram or have seen these on Facebook, feel free to skip this post :)

"Apprehensive About Bathtime"

"Blue Steel"

"Feeding My Little Midnight Monster"

"Smiling After a Full Tummy"

"How can someone who's been crying for an hour straight, look so peaceful seconds later while asleep!?"

"Little Piggies"

"My Beautiful Blue Eyed Boy"

"Sir Chubs-A-Lot"

"Squishy"

"Waking with a Big Stretch"

"Sleeping Angel"

"More Pictures, Mom!?"

"Someone likes his fist more than his pacifier."

"Sir Poops-A-Lot"

"Mr. Smiley"

"Lazy Afternoons"

"Someone Just Found His Toes"

"Modest Bathing"

"Duck Lips"

"My Exhausted Little Shark"

"Trying out the new Bumbo"

"Baby Cleavage"

"Like Father; Like Son"

"Milk Drunk"


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed