Sunday, July 8, 2012

Driving Range

Last week Dallas took Daxton and I to the driving range.  The most I have ever done with golfing is at the local mini golf course so I was pretty excited to learn.  Dallas goes golfing all the time for work and with his buddies.  I often give him a hard time for never taking me, but in reality I just want to go so I can drive the golf cart.  It's a good thing Dallas only took us to the driving range, though, instead of an actual golf course!  Let's just say that trying to swing the club with proper form is VERY difficult when you can't even fold your arms anymore.  Maybe other nursing mothers would understand??  I lasted about 15 minutes before giving the clubs back to Dallas.  It was sweet of him to have so much patience with me, but I'll stick to cheering from the side.
Daddy showing off his golf swing.
We couldn't resist letting Daxton hold the golf club for a few moments.  When he's older, his daddy can really take him golfing.  He'd probably like that more!

I couldn't quite keep a straight face while practicing my swing.  At least Daxton was a good little baby by sleeping through all of mom's laughter.

It was a lot of fun just to watch Dallas in his element.
Not a bad way to spend a beautiful Saturday afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just recently got into this. It is pretty fun. Nice pictures... as always.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed