Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sea World: Turtle Reef

After the Wild Arctic, lunch, and Sesame Street Bay of Play, we headed to the Turtle Reef.  It used to be the manatee exhibit, but they sent the manatees back to Florida to be in their natural habitat.  After some construction they created Turtle Reef, my favorite spot in the park.
Sea Turtles have been my favorite for years, not sure why.  Maybe because they are so cute and move so gracefully in water, yet are such interestingly built.  Whatever the case, I was extremely excited to see the new exhibit when Daxton and I came last December.  It is also the most peaceful and quiet place for babies to nap.

I loved watching the mommy and baby turtles swim together.


After Daxton woke from his nap, he had a lot of fun watching the turtles and fish.  I also love that most of the exhibit are floor to ceiling windows.  So several animals swam right next to Daxton's little body.

Love his excitement about watching the animals!

It was the perfect calming place for an afternoon nap and meeting place for everyone after splitting for lunch activities.

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome. I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this good post.

    my homepage; buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed