Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Daxton's 2 month birthday!

Sunday, Daxton turned two months old.
We thought it was a perfect excuse to visit my brother's family and let the cousins help celebrate.  It was quite the event, even though Daxton slept through most of it!  The highlight was the cake the cousins got to decorate.  I figured there's nothing more fun than little kids and sprinkles...
I couldn't help but fall in love with this little car outfit.  I mean who doesn't think a big blue car on a baby's butt isn't just adorable!?
Will, Rulon, and Ellis were pretty excited that they got to decorate little "baby Daskin's" cake.  Here is a before and after picture.  Needless to say there was a pretty thick layer of sprinkles by the time they were done! 
I LOVE Will's face in the below picture...priceless.  They had so much fun, although Will tended to not move from the corner.  I'm pretty sure Heather gave him that piece!
The sleeping birthday boy!
He sure is a sweetheart.  I'm not sure how he sleeps through all the chaos and noise, but I can't complain about the snuggles.
Thanks Erik, Heather, Lincoln, Rulon, Ellis, and Will for helping us celebrate such a fun day for our little guy.  We love you guys so much and can't wait to meet your little sister soon!

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed