Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fall Recap: My Date with Ellis

I'm not sure why it kept getting postponed, but in the middle of October I finally had a special date with my little niece, Ellis.  It actually ended up working out perfectly, because I took her to the princess version of Disney On Ice at the Oakland Coliseum.
I've LOVED the special outings with my niece and nephews.  It's been so much fun to spend one-on-one time with them, especially since I now have my own little boy.  Ellis was such a sweetheart and I may have spoiled her just a bit, but what aunt wouldn't?  We ended up getting cotton candy, popcorn, special drinks, and a special Cinderella doll as we exited.  It was so fun to see Ellis's face light up when all of the princesses paraded on the ice.  She was so full of excitement and stood clapping and waving, especially when Tinkerbell flew in from the ceiling waving at all the kids in the audience.  Ellis had a look of total shock and then looked at me asking if Tinkerbell was talking to her.  It was pretty priceless.  It was a perfect outing with my special little girl and I hope she loved it as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to have a 'girl's day' with your niece...you are giving your family some really great memories.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed