Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fall Recap: Disneyland

It's no secret that I LOVE Disneyland.
I have so many amazing memories with dear friends that I cherish.
I truly believe that there is a special magic children have with their power of the imagination and as adults, we tend to lose sight of that power.  Disneyland allows everyone to be transported back in time to their childhood.  Thank you, Walt, for creating this priceless plastic paradise!
I love how the park transforms with each holiday/season.  My personal favorite will always be Christmas, but Halloween was a close second.  All of the details are so intricate, often unnoticed, but I think that's what makes it so great.  Each time you go you can find something new.
The classic Disney shot on your way into the park.
Will was not enjoying the sun in his eyes!
This is my sad face for not being able to go on my favorite rides Indiana Jones and Space Mountain.  I have to admit, it was a rough few days trying to keep up with everyone.  I had to fight back the constant urge to throw up and I literally had to rest every few minutes.  By the end of the day I would get back to the hotel and crash, often falling asleep before the kids!  Daxton sure was worth it of course, but it's hard to have to watch everyone have fun instead of actually participating.
Dallas and I, being the fun aunt and uncle that we are, decided to buy a churro for both Will and Rulon.  Giving Will his own churro was probably NOT the brightest idea we ever had.  By the end he was covered in cinamon with his eyes glazed over in a sugar coma.  I'm sure Erik and Heather were really happy about that!
We spent a lot of time in toon town and everyone was very cooperative with my picture taking.  I love Rulon and Lincolns facial expressions in the above picture!  It was pretty funny to watch all the kids interacting in that environment.  What fun memories they made with their cousins.
The grandkids call mom and dad "Kiki and Bunda."  I'm not quite sure where it came from or how it started, but they decided to get special Mickey ears made for them.  At the end of the day we watched the big parade, danced in the streets, and were extremely exhausted by the time we left...basically your perfect day at Disneyland...
It was so much fun to spend time with our family.
We love them all so much and feel so incredibly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed