Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Day-to-Day

It is amazing to me to think that May is half way over.
Where has the time gone?
It seems even more amazing that I look back at each day and think what in the world did I do?  I'm not cooking and cleaning very well.  I'm not returning phone calls to supportive friends and family.  I'm not doing my hair or reapplying makeup.  I'm hardly leaving the house.

And then I look at our little man and think...that's what I'm doing!  I'm keeping that little guy alive and happy.

You may wonder what my day consists of...
I pretty much feed our little guy, change his diapers, sing him songs, rock and snuggle with him, take the occasional shower, sleep when he sleeps, calm his crying, take pictures of his cuteness, and sit back in awe over how amazing it all is.  I realize that I will need to continue on with my life and get out of the little "Daxton" bubble I am living in at the moment, but for right now I am going to love every minute of it, because I'm pretty sure that in a few months he will not be too keen on letting me kiss all over his chubby cheeks and snuggle with him for hours on end.

I sure do love our little man!
And can I add that I have the most amazing husband who lets me shirk all those other 'wifely' duties to spend some extra loves with our precious boy?

I will forever love you first, sweetheart, but I won't be making dinner for a few more weeks :)

2 comments:

  1. He is SOOO cute!!! And I'm glad to hear your mom is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame you. He is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed