Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fall Recap: Maren's Visit

We finally got Daxton to sleep, so I am beginning the daunting task of documenting all of the months we were MIA from the blog-a-sphere.  Looking back, it feels like I wasn't even pregnant; it felt like it flew by in a lot of ways.  With all of the uncomfortable, exhausting, nauseating moments spread throughout the past few months we were still able to do several things.
So here's the first update of many from our Fall Adventures...
 At the beginning of September, a few days before we found out we were pregnant, one of my best friends from college came to visit for the weekend.  Maren had been to visit several times before since we've moved to the bay area, spending a week each time.  Needless to say we have had the chance to do lots of different activities in and around San Francisco.  This weekend we opted for the total R&R version including lots of movies, games, food, and sleep.

There are many reasons why I adore Maren, one of them being that I can totally be myself around her and the laughter never seems to stop.  No matter what we end up doing, I always have a blast when Maren's around!
On Sunday, my brother invited us all over for family dinner.
It took about five minutes for my niece to hook Maren into coloring with her.  Ellis thought Maren looked like one of her princesses and could not get enough of her.  Will was in rare form, probably performing for his new guest.  

The weekend was too short, but I'll take any time I can get hanging out with my girl, Maren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed