Friday, May 11, 2012

Flashback Friday

I realize that this is only a flashback to a couple months ago, but I found these pictures and can't believe how huge I was!  These were taken about one week before going into labor.  Holy cow, Daxton was a big boy.  If he would have went to term, the doctors were predicting that he was going to be 10+ pounds.  I'm pretty ok with how things turned out and his 6 pound 15 oz body instead of the double digits!

I'm loving my little man, although last night he was up from 1-4am...mom keeps telling me sleep is overrated.  We are trying hard to establish a routine to help with feeding and nap times.  He is a stubborn one though, and it's taking awhile to retrain him.  I guess he takes after his momma in that way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed