Thursday, May 10, 2012

Will's Birthday

I can't believe that my little Will turned 3 years old!
My nephew and I have a special little bond.  I wish I could put it into words.
He was born during a very hard time for Dallas and I.  We were trying so hard to start a family and things were not working out.  The doctors didn't have any answers and kept telling us that things looked fine and just to keep trying.  It was extremely frustrating and would often make me feel quite depressed.

One thing that always cheered me up was little Will.
Whenever I would get frustrated or sad, I would drive over to my brothers house and snuggle with Will.  He was such a sweet baby and would immediately fall asleep cozied up on my chest.  My sister-in-law, Heather, was so great about letting me show up any time to hold him.  It was the perfect therapy for me!  I love how even now, he gets excited to see me.  He'll still let me give him big hugs and kisses, and on those special days, will even let me snuggle a bit.

Will's birthday was last month and since Daxton had only been home from the NICU for a week, Dallas stayed at home to babysit while I went over to help decorate cupcakes.  The kids were so excited and wanted to know everything about their new cousin.  Ellis was such a sweetheart and decorated some cupcakes for Dallas.  I'm sure he loved that there were more sprinkles than frosting on them!  

I sure do love you, little Will.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Thanks for always making me smile!


(Make sure to click on the picture to enlarge and see his many facial expressions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed