Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Adams Family Reunion: Girl Time and Crammed Hot Tub

Mom had the best plan for day two...Girls Day out!  
Mom, Heather, Heather, Leisha, Nora, and I couldn't think of anything better than to spend two fun-filled hours watching vampires and werewolves on the big screen!
We went to the earliest matinee of Eclipse, squealed like little girls, and then went out to lunch.  I'm the only girl out of six kids and I can honestly say that I have the most amazing sister-in-laws ever!  I feel so lucky to consider each of them not only sisters, but close friends.  I'm not sure how our family ended up with three of the sweetest, most caring additions; I'm just glad we did :)

We loved bringing little baby Nora along for the girl time.  She enjoyed Eclipse just as much as the rest of us!

When we got home, all the boys went golfing, Dallas' favorite activity of the week.  They had some great stories when they got home.  Just imagine my dad driving a golf cart and five very smelly sons...

While the boys were golfing, everyone else decided to jump in the hot tub.  Nothing like 11 grand kids and two adults crammed in one hot tub to relax the muscles!








1 comment:

  1. Look at all of those cute kids crammed into that hot tub! How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed