Saturday, July 10, 2010

Up State New York: Graduation Day

On May 30th my little brother, Richard, graduated with his masters from Cornell University.  The ceremony was held in the garden courtyard outside of the Agricultural Science building.
Dallas explored campus while we waited for the procession to start.  Needless to say he was more than convinced that we needed to move to Ithica so he could attend business school at Cornell!


Emma had a lot of fun running through the garden covered in flowers and watching her daddy graduate.  We are all so proud of him and his accomplishments!  Love you Richard!


THE GRADUATE


After the graduation, we headed to the airport to drop off Dallas.  We stopped at the local waterfall on our way.  He had to get back for work while I continued across country with my parents and Richard's little family.  We stopped in Kirtland, Nauvoo, and then Carthage.  
I flew home out of Omaha after a fun filled three day road trip with my mom and dad.  Great memories!


Just cause I can't resist...
A couple more pictures of little Nora in her new outfit I bought for her :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am SO happy you finally posted all your NY pics! They are SO SO SO beautiful. Looks like you had an amazing time. I really want to go to that part of NY someday. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed