Friday, July 9, 2010

Up State New York: Day 1

At the end of May my little brother, Richard, graduated from Cornell University with his Masters.  Dallas and I were able to fly out and help celebrate the occasion.  I arrived a few days earlier to site see and play with my two adorable nieces, Emma and baby Nora.
After Richard and Leisha picked me up in Rochester we took a scenic drive along the coast of Lake Ontario.  We stopped at a fun park at Sodus Point to let Emma play.  Then we drove down to Geneva where they've lived the past couple years while attending school.
Geneva was absolutely beautiful!  It's located along the coast of Seneca Lake, one of the finger lakes.  After dinner we played at a fun park along the lake...Emma has a MAJOR passion for parks!
It was a perfect first day to our adventure!



Nora is such a sweetheart and spent most of the time smiling.  
I absolutely LOVE all that dark hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed