Thursday, September 12, 2013

Visiting the Rundles

While at home Daxton and I got the chance to visit our adopted grandparents a few times.  Grandpa Bill and Grandma Doris have been in our lives for as long as I can remember.  When I was 8 years old grandpa got a heart transplant and that heart is still going strong!  He's been suffering from several different things the past few years and has been in great amounts of pain.  I don't know how he does it.  He remains so positive and I never hear him complain.  He's such an example of strength!  It was so good to see him and grandma.  I love them both so much and feel honored to be their grandchild.  They are two of the most kind hearted, loving, and generous people I've ever met.  I hope Daxton will realize one day, just what an incredible family he has been welcomed into.


Thanks for letting us stop by.  It was so good to see you both.  We love you dearly and wish we lived closer to be able to see you more often!  Thanks for everything you've done and continue to do for us, especially all of the constant love and kindness you continually show us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed