Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tummy Time

 We've slowly been realizing that our little guy may be a male version of a diva.  He's been spoiled with a very comfortable bed, so when we travel we have to make sure that his pack-n-play has several layers of padding for his sleeping pleasure.  He also has refused to to tummy time unless it is on a soft bed.  He will scream at the top of his lungs, almost to the point of throwing up, if we have him on the ground for tummy time.  I mean really!?
I finally decided that I needed to pick my battles and shouldn't care where tummy time takes place, as long as he's having it.  He's getting so much better too.  He's already rolled over several times from his tummy to his back.  I have to admit that I'd rather be on a soft bed, too, instead of a hard floor...I guess he really is my son!

A very drool filled tummy time session.
He's quite talented at drooling!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! one thing that helped lydi appreciate tummy time was me laying down with her...or laying her on my chest while I lay flat. good luck with that diva. he's gonna be a charmer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The correct term is "divo". A homosexual once told me that.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed