Monday, July 8, 2013

Best Babysitters

Dallas and I flew to Fort Lauderdale in the middle of June to finalize things on our new home we just purchased.  Yeah...crazy that we are home owners!  I will have to post pictures of it when we actually move in.
While we were away for a week, we left our little man in the wonderful hands of my friend Janelle for the first couple days and then my parents for the rest of the week.  I have to admit that it was quite hard being away from him for so long, but it was so reassuring knowing that he was with so many people who love him so dearly.  The highlights of Dallas and I's day were getting cute picture updates (thank heavens for iPhones!) of all the trouble our little guy was causing.

Grandma and Grandpa had fun watching Daxton play on stairs...

A lot of time was spent over at my brother's place making crafts with all the little cousins...

Playing with grandma and grandpa...notice their brilliant idea of "baby proofing" the stairs; we are still using this configuration.  The sweetest was watching the video of Daxton dancing with grandpa.

Playing in the large pot at my brother's place...
We are so incredibly grateful to loving family and friends who are so eager to help us in this life changing move coming up.  We truly are so blessed to be surrounded by such incredible people.
Thanks again for taking such great care of our little man while we were away...he didn't even notice we were gone!

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed