Monday, July 29, 2013

Dinner with the Millars

Since we were down in the Pleasanton area, we decided to surprise our friends Lisa, Luke, and Maddie!  They were great to meet up with us for dinner and of course Daxton and Maddie LOVED hanging out as usual...
I love their little bond!
Daxton and I have loved our almost weekly get together's with Lisa and Maddie throughout this past year.  It's been so much fun to see little Maddie grow and watch her sweet personality shine.
It's crazy to think that Lisa and I have know each other for over a decade now.  I have cherished her friendship, starting with being an amazing roommate in New Zealand, to now having play dates and family get togethers in the bay area.  I love her and will miss her dearly.
What a beautiful happy family!
Love the Millar family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed