Monday, July 29, 2013

Devon's Surprise 30th Birthday

I mentioned in previous posts how much we adore the Dimond family.  It's funny to think that we've only known them for this past year when they moved into our little Virginia Hills community.  They've become great friends over the course of this year and we are grateful for their friendship!  

A couple weeks ago Liz planned a surprise birthday party for Devon to celebrate his 30th birthday.  Unfortunately I was sick with a bad cold at the time, so Daxton and I slept while the big celebration was going on out back.  Dallas was sweet enough to document the evening and I must admit that he is becoming quite the photographer!
Here are some of the events from that night...

The happy birthday boy with his gorgeous wife.

Walking into his surprise...

Some of the fun decorations and yummy cake...

Singing to the birthday boy...

Wonderful friends in attendance...

The Cook Family

The Moore Family, Missionaries, DeMary family, and Lisa, Jorge, and Julian.
Everyone looked like they had a blast!
I wish I could have been there, but I'm so glad Dallas was able to document it all, so it felt like I was :)
Happy Birthday, Devon!
We hope it was a wonderful day and we sure are grateful for your and Liz's friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed