Monday, July 29, 2013

July 4th Neighborhood Breakfast

On the morning of July 4th we decided to do a little neighborhood BBQ.  Most of our block travels during the summer, so we knew that it would just be a few of us, but we figured it was a good excuse to get together anyway.  Even though our apartments and especially the backyard is nothing to rave about, I can't help but admit how much I'm going to miss living here.  It is so convenient to simply walk outside and be surrounded by such great people.

I found the cutest 4th of July shirt for Daxton to sport.  He was quite dapper sitting in his own chair and enjoying good company.

The Berjkov Family
Jessica, Val, and the most amazing hair award to little Kostya
I sure do love this little family!

The Cook family
I swear Kaiden is perpetually happy!
He constantly has a smile on his face, which means I constantly act like a crazy person while talking to him.  I LOVE me some Kaiden snuggles!  And I won't even begin to go into how much I adore Jules.  She's amazing...simply put.

Showing off his new walking skills!

It's also fun that the missionaries live right on our block as well.  It's always great to see them!
The Dimond Family
Liz and Devon are such great people.  They have become very dear friends over this past year.  I can honestly say that they will be the most amazing parents, which is evident by how much all the kids love Devon...

Twinners Kaiden and Devon

Daxton and his buddy Devon

It was a great way to start the holiday.
We love our friends so much and feel so blessed to have them all in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed