Monday, July 29, 2013

Bryan's Family Visit: Fort Point

The following day Heather (my sister-in-law who lives in the bay area) left on a girls trip for the weekend.  Which left Heather (from Washington :) and I in charge of all the kiddos for the day.  We braved the crazy San Francisco traffic for another fun day in the city.  I wasn't thinking when I met up with Heather and the kids.  I should of had some of the kids jump into my car so we both could use the carpool lane at the Bay bridge, but sadly that is where Heather and I got separated.  We somehow managed to find each other (thank you cell phones!) and quickly turned our stressful morning into tons of fun.

We started at Fort Point, located under the south side of the Golden Gate Bridge.  The kids loved the old military base and quickly started a game of hide and seek...
Needless to say, after spending most of the time running after the crazy group, we decided to move on to our next location!

All the kids in the center of Fort Point.
Having a blast with all the different cannons...
I spent most of the time following this crazy character around, making sure he didn't fall down any of the spiral staircases!  This walking stage is going to be the death of me!

All the kids (excluding Daxton and I) on the top of Fort Point.
It was a perfect way to start our day 2 of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed