Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Big Shout Out To My Girl Janelle!

 I realized after posting our Utah trip that I didn't get a single picture with lovely Janelle!  How in the world could I leave her out of our trip when she was such a huge part of it!?  So these pictures I'm posting are actually from a couple years ago when she came out to visit me in the bay area.
I just wanted to publicly thank her for housing us while we were in Utah.  She was such a sweetheart and let Dallas, Daxton, and I basically take over her town house while we were back and forth in between wedding festivities.  She gave us her master bedroom and didn't mind that Daxton loved pulling all her clothes off of hangars!  She even took care of Daxton while Dallas and I were at the temple sealing.  We were able to have bonding time at night once we got the little guy to sleep.  We even got to go to a movie after Stuart's wedding.  I wish we could have spent more time together, but I was so glad that we were able to stay with her and see her as much as we did.
I wish I could put into words how much Janelle means to me.  I only have brothers (five of them) but it's so easy for me to imagine what life is like with a sister because of her.  She has been such an incredible friend over the years.  She is easily the most generous and kind person I have ever met.  I know I am a better person today because she is in my life.
I love ya, girl!
Thanks again

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out - and these pictures are better of me, anyway. (:

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed