Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Visiting the Aydelottes

After spending a quick couple days with my side of the family for Stuart's wedding, we drove north to Ogden to meet up with Dallas' side of the family.  Dallas' younger sister lives with her husband and daughter in the Ogden area so we drove north to stay with them for a couple days.  Dallas' parents and grandma also drove from Casper, WY to spend a couple days together as a family.  On our way to meet up with everyone, we had the chance to visit our good "California" friends, the Aydelotte's.  We've missed them terribly since they moved to Utah from the Bay area.  When we first met them Stella was one years old, now she is finishing up kindergarten.  I can't believe how quickly time goes by!  So many incredible memories have been made with this family.  Tammy helped me through some of my hardest challenges to date and I will forever be thankful for her friendship in my life.  Needless to say, it was so good to see them.  Although the visit was way too short, we loved every second!

Stella girl and little Ruby
Ruby was only a couple months old when they moved.  Stella immediately wanted to hold Daxton.  I'm pretty sure she was surprised at how heavy he was!  I sure do love these girls!

Daxton warmed up to them right away.  He recognizes family when he sees them!

Oh...Dallas has his buddy back!!
So much fun was had by these two characters!

Tammy, Daxton, and I
We love you guys so very much.
Thanks for letting us drop by.  It was so great to catch up!  Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later that we get to see each other again!  Miss and love you guys to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed